Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The True Anxiety Panic Disorder Treatment

The anxiety and anguish are not emotions itself. They are not carriers of information as are the emotions (sadness, anger, for example). Instead, they hide their emotions and concerns. If I sincerely ask myself this question, I have a reliable answer. If I listen carefully to my answer and does not deny I will be in contact with a hot topic probably, but crucial.

We all have moments of anxiety. Certain types of people, however, are more likely to live or frequently over a long period. These are people who tend to put their problems aside. It is well known, this is not because we try to forget a problem that disappears on the contrary, it amplifies usually. Among these people, anxiety is growing as concerns pile. That is perhaps why we have the impression that people anxious and distressed continuously walk on tiptoe, as to avoid walking on eggs. It is that there are lots of eggs that dot their way! Moreover, such as unresolved problems can generate other, they give the impression to walk in a circle suffocating in which they end up having difficulty breathing.

This is often done to anticipate the action to take to resolve the problem that arouses fear to confront the problem. If I believe that I must cancel my invitation, leave my job when identifying my problem, it is possible that I'm hurried. I am not ready for it immediately and I probably do not know yet if this is the solution to choose. I'll have me look at the problem and examine it before considering the solution.

To overcome all of this there exist several treatment, but in reality there is no such a magical treatment for anxiety panic disorder, it's all up to you and you need to take action to change your life.

No comments:

 

© 2009 overcoming panic attack And anxiety attack depression panic